BY TOO FACED #86 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Priscilla M.
chandler, az
This is good for a right away plump but it definitely doesn't last long, the colors are pretty though.
Brandi M.
Conway, AR
Love it! Great colors.!!! Great feel.!!!
Great price.!!!! Beautiful products! !!!!!! Love this brand!!!
maddie o.
it didn’t tint my lips much but it did make them bigger. it’s an alright product and i would buy again.
Dreena V.
Pueblo, CO
When I want a fuller lip this works really good I really wish it lasted longer tend to have to reapply
Alexis A.
Dallas, TX
Really makes my lips feel beutiful,great product, my go to i have in my bag everyday just for go tooos
Michelle A.
Amazing product you would love you to try it and get it at Sephora because you will not be disappointed
Tiffany B.
Longmont, CO
It is amazing how this stuff works so quickly. It is not sticky really makes your lips feel more full.
vanessa P.
Mission, TX
Greta moisturizer on your lips plus leaves them full without having to pay those hundreds of dollars.
Ashley M.
E Grand Forks, MN
I love love this product. It makes my lips full, but not too full. And has beautiful color that last!
Laksmi M.
This makes your lips look bigger as soon as you apply it! It's smooth & last a long time! I love it!
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?