BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Priscilla M.
chandler, az
This is good for a right away plump but it definitely doesn't last long, the colors are pretty though.
Michelle C.
ūüėć the color is so pretty it leaves my lips a little bigger but with a small little sting but I like it
Maria V.
Shafter, CA
This lip injections is the best I love using it when I wanna have fuller lips their awesome I love them
Traci S.
Jeffersonville, IN
ABSOLUTELY Gorgeous, quickly noticeable and not messy like some. Lasted through most of. 13 hour shift.
Cristal R.
Salinas, CA
Really helps makes your lips look alot more fuller makes them look nice i really recommend this product
Syd B.
It adds color and plumps up your lips. You can't even tells I'm wearing anything and that's what I love
Dreena V.
Pueblo, CO
When I want a fuller lip this works really good I really wish it lasted longer tend to have to reapply
maddie o.
it didn’t tint my lips much but it did make them bigger. it’s an alright product and i would buy again.
Michelle A.
Amazing product you would love you to try it and get it at Sephora because you will not be disappointed
Tiffany B.
Longmont, CO
It is amazing how this stuff works so quickly. It is not sticky really makes your lips feel more full.
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?