BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Tayla W.
Honestly I can't really say that I love to this product. I'm just happy I purchased it at Marshall's so it wasn't even close to full price. The tingling or burning sensation really wasn't as bad as people said it was and I did like that this product had color to it so I didn't have to apply anything else with it. However I didn't see that it plumped my lips at all. Maybe the tiniest tiniest bit but it was only noticeable by picture. I guess it's worth a try for some people but in my opinion it just didn't work for me
Brooke R.
Clarks Summit, PA
Too faced lip injection color bomb moisture plumping lip tint, definitely does what it promises - plumps and gives the lips a lovely sheen. Smells delicious. Long lasting. Has a lovely formulation. Gorgeous packaging. This is my favorite formula.it was worth every penny. Love them!
Kaitlyn G.
Columbus, OH
Great product to make your lips look fuller while adding a hint of color. Not a bad price for the product. I loved how easy it is to use and it last all day. I would definitely recommend this to my girls
Rachel C.
Barnegat, NJ
i didnt love this product, but i liked it. It is very long lasting if you use it correctly. It has cute packaging and looks adorable. I got it in an ipsy bag one time. I personally wouldnt get it again!
Laikin M.
Hot Springs, AR
I love all of Too Faced's lip plumping products.  Their colored balm is fantastic and is fabulous for everyday use.  It is so easy to use and glides on so effortlessly.  It's moderately priced and worth the money!  I will definitely buy again!
cordy B.
I love this so much. It is really pretty I can't remember where I go t it but it was worth it. The packaging was was cool it was really easy to apply. I would recommend this to friends family Etc. it really moisturizes your lips.
Marisa L.
I really like the fact that this is like a moisturizer and plumper in one with color as well ! This is one of my favorite go to lip products for when I don’t want to apply a full face of makeup but still want some color and extra plumpness to my lips !
Nicole P.
Independence, OH
I got this product in "never enough nude." It was perfect for me! Just a hint of color, but it also perked up my pouty lips a bit as well. The nice part about this particular shade is that you can wear it for a night out or can wear it to work and everywhere in between.
Anna S.
Orem, UT
I liked this lip plumper but it wasn't extrodanary. I can say I have used others that are more worth your money. If you are looking for a easy one to apply then this one would be a good match for you but other than that not great. I wouldn't recommend it.
I love this lip gloss Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint. It works way much better then other brands have purchased before. I will definitely buy this product again
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?

back