BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Makayli M.
Kaysville, UT
This is great because no only does it plump your lips but also give you a great color that lasts all day
Kaitlin E.
Not sure I noticed any plumping, but I liked the color and it was very moisturizing! Smells amazing, too!
Nina V.
Minneapolis, MN
It was my first one I tried. I am sure how I feel about it. I like it for now until I try something else.
Alexis A.
Dallas, TX
Really makes my lips feel beutiful,great product, my go to i have in my bag everyday just for go tooos
Caitlyn L.
Waco, TX
I love that it's kind of like a 3 for 1 type of product.. it tints, mosturizes, and plumps all in one!!
Brandi M.
Conway, AR
Love it! Great colors.!!! Great feel.!!!
Great price.!!!! Beautiful products! !!!!!! Love this brand!!!
haley S.
Owensboro, KY
Let me this product it plumps your lips while coloring them what more could u ask for a 2 for one deal
Pretty E.
El Monte, CA
IT WORKS WONDERS. MY LIPS LOOKS VERY LUCIOUS RIGHT AFTER FINISH USING THIS PRODUCT. I TOTALLY RECOMEND.
Marie K.
Gambrills, MD
Wonderful colors.  Not too heavy, but moisturising.  Will buy again. Plumps without too much discomfort.
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Works pretty well. Pretty color and easy to use. Can reapply easily and quickly. I will use this again
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?