BY TOO FACED #86 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Caitlyn L.
Waco, TX
I love that it's kind of like a 3 for 1 type of product.. it tints, mosturizes, and plumps all in one!!
haley S.
Owensboro, KY
Let me this product it plumps your lips while coloring them what more could u ask for a 2 for one deal
Pretty E.
El Monte, CA
IT WORKS WONDERS. MY LIPS LOOKS VERY LUCIOUS RIGHT AFTER FINISH USING THIS PRODUCT. I TOTALLY RECOMEND.
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Works pretty well. Pretty color and easy to use. Can reapply easily and quickly. I will use this again
Traci S.
Jeffersonville, IN
ABSOLUTELY Gorgeous, quickly noticeable and not messy like some. Lasted through most of. 13 hour shift.
Syd B.
It adds color and plumps up your lips. You can't even tells I'm wearing anything and that's what I love
Michelle C.
ūüėć the color is so pretty it leaves my lips a little bigger but with a small little sting but I like it
Cristal R.
Salinas, CA
Really helps makes your lips look alot more fuller makes them look nice i really recommend this product
Maria V.
Shafter, CA
This lip injections is the best I love using it when I wanna have fuller lips their awesome I love them
Marie K.
Gambrills, MD
Wonderful colors.  Not too heavy, but moisturising.  Will buy again. Plumps without too much discomfort.
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?