BY TOO FACED #87 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Mae F.
Panama City Beach
My favorite brand! As always, great product couldn’t be more happy! This brand never seems to disappoint
Jessica C.
Macon
Review for: Other more...
I love this product! The color I own truly pops! I have yet to be disappointed with a Too Faced product!
Bethany K.
Ward, AR
It makes your lips look plump and nice... I love that it mostuirizes also... it works great and I love it
Ashley R.
Chino, CA
It didn't really plump my lips too much but they felt plump and the color was nice I got many compliments
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Too faced never disappoints me. It does plump which is awesome yay, and the color is perfect for everyday
Robyn M.
Oakdale, CA
I absolutely loved it. Best color, great coverage, awesome pumping. 10/10, will use and recommend again.
Paula G.
Littlerock, CA
I did not see any difference applying it or not. It did give my lips a refreshing feeling which I enjoyed
rosalia o.
Brooklyn, NY
bueeeeeenisiiiimo me siento genial usando este lib se lo recomendaria a todo el mundo excelente producto
Genesis B.
Boston
didn't notice much of a difference. But the color is my favorite and pairs well with my fair complexion.
Alexis H.
Canoga Park, CA
It was a nice color but it didn't make my lips look bigger at all. It felt like my lips were burning off.
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?