BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Divya J.
Didn't really plump up my lips to a great extent. But yeah, the subtle color and highlight is not too bad.
Maria C.
I've never tried it , does it work ? I've heard it work really good and it keeps your lips moist as well
Haley J.
Elizabethtown, KY
Definitely recommend. It's a beautiful color, 'matches everything, goes on great and stays on all day. S
Bianca C.
Fort Worth, TX
Perfect when you need a little plumping but don't wanna go get lip injections. Perfect amount of pigment
Makayli M.
Kaysville, UT
This is great because no only does it plump your lips but also give you a great color that lasts all day
Kyla W.
Bethlehem, PA
great product. Would recommend. Dont usually use plumper but use this occasionally. Not for everyday use.
Tina O.
Splendora, TX
Ugg. This is the best those ever. I use it ALL the time. It makes my lips look good. You have to try it!!
Lori P.
Gainesville, MO
This makes my lips looks full and beautiful. I use this everyday and bolder colors for special occasions.
Genesis B.
Boston
didn't notice much of a difference. But the color is my favorite and pairs well with my fair complexion.
Joyce A.
It was ok nothing special, I actually have a couple cheaper lip plumper that I like better then this one
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?