BY TOO FACED #100 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Cindy M.
Glendora, NJ
I love the natural color it gives my lips. It stings/tingles for about 5 minutes then reaches full effect.
Skai J.
Ewa Beach, HI
I love this product. My lips always look amazing when I apply this product. It last all day and when I eat.
Madison S.
Bethlehem, PA
In love with this product. I feel as though they could improve this lip tint but it's still a great product
Amber H.
Amarillo, TX
I love too faced products but this one didn't impress me and the tint wasn't my color. Thumbs down from me.
Autumn H.
Rapid City, SD
I really enjoyed this product, with its light tiny, the color was just right. It helps with a full soft lip
Jacey O.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Love how it's lip tint & injection at the same time! Doing a purpose all while making my lips look lucious.
Hannah M.
Mobile, AL
VERY glamorous and highly moisturizing! I always have one in my purse in case I am going out on a HOT date!
Manda E.
Cleveland, TN
Too faced is an excellent brand and I absolutely love the color it leaves as it makes you lips super plump.
Bianca C.
Fort Worth, TX
Perfect when you need a little plumping but don't wanna go get lip injections. Perfect amount of pigment
Divya J.
Didn't really plump up my lips to a great extent. But yeah, the subtle color and highlight is not too bad.
Meagan H.
Long is city, NY
Does this product actually plump? I feel like I spend a good bit on products like this and then they just don't work! What can I expect with this?
manal b.
Does this work??
Adilene T.
Phoenix, AZ
I been wanting to buy a lip plump but i don't want anything to glossy is this glossy or is it more like a lip stick
Angel W.
Albuquerque , NM
How well does this product work? like how long does it last if it does really plump your lips and how many times should you apply it through out the day? is it really worth the price?
chelsy r.
brooklyn, NY
Do this actually plump your lips ?