BY TOO FACED #86 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cindy M.
Glendora, NJ
I love the natural color it gives my lips. It stings/tingles for about 5 minutes then reaches full effect.
Cristal H.
Meriden
LOVE this product gets my lips plump with a bit of color isn't too glossy would recommend this to everyone!
Skai J.
Ewa Beach, HI
I love this product. My lips always look amazing when I apply this product. It last all day and when I eat.
Amber H.
Amarillo, TX
I love too faced products but this one didn't impress me and the tint wasn't my color. Thumbs down from me.
Hannah M.
Mobile, AL
VERY glamorous and highly moisturizing! I always have one in my purse in case I am going out on a HOT date!
Autumn H.
Rapid City, SD
I really enjoyed this product, with its light tiny, the color was just right. It helps with a full soft lip
Jacey O.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Love how it's lip tint & injection at the same time! Doing a purpose all while making my lips look lucious.
Makayli M.
Kaysville, UT
This is great because no only does it plump your lips but also give you a great color that lasts all day
Divya J.
Didn't really plump up my lips to a great extent. But yeah, the subtle color and highlight is not too bad.
Maria C.
I've never tried it , does it work ? I've heard it work really good and it keeps your lips moist as well
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?