BY TOO FACED #86 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

. ..
Crandall, TX
Lol I love this one a lot I've tried this out a few time s but yeah it is really good product and I love it
Lacey S.
West Memphis, AR
Great moisturizer! Didn't plump my lips as much as I have seen it do for others! But still a great product.
Sam R.
These are kind of like the ones that Mac has they have a tint of color it's a color bomb it's like lipstick
Cristina S.
Queens
Pigment is great but I have not gotten any lip plumping effect whatsoever. Not even the tingling sensation
Cynthia M.
Love the color that it gives and it's supper moisturizing and lasts me pretty long .. I only re apply once
Azeneth R.
San Antonio, TX
I love this lip tine. Moisturizer izes all day long. Only had to retouch one all day. Will be buying again
Madison S.
Bethlehem, PA
In love with this product. I feel as though they could improve this lip tint but it's still a great product
Rocio F.
Miami (FL)
Toó faced lip injection buen producto pigmenta bien y umecta bastante megusta ay barios colores para elejir
Olivia B.
Anchorage
Plumps and tints? Sign me up! This product is fantastic. My friend gave it to me as a gift and I'm hooked!
Margaret B.
Carrollton, TX
I love this! It's shiny and tastes good. Nice color. I like how full my lips look when I use this product.
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?