BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
jasmine c.
Norwalk, CA
this product works good , i love everything about it so worth it , i used it a couoke times leaves good results
Yogliian G.
Pharr, TX
Awesome product and soo useful i reqlly loved it it works great and i love the way my lips feel after i sed it
Daniela E.
Review for: Eastwood Red more...
I loved this lip tint! Everything about it was great. Super creamy and rich. I would recommend this to anyone
Mileydy V.
Atlanta, GA
Yasssss ! Girl this a must product ! I love it ! My lips have never looked sexier than they look with this !
Christina h.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint more...
My lips look so full and luscious! Oh I love this stuff so much. And it's thick enough to last a couple hours
Georgina F.
Milwaukee , WI
Great was to moisture your lips before putting lipstick #lips #chapstick #toofaced #influenster #smooth lips
Trystan H.
Knoxville
Too face is one of my favorites and I love it and almost anything they come out with! Especially lip products
Nicole L.
This stuff really plump your lips! And it leaves a beautiful color at the same time! It's my go to lipstick.
Angela G.
Sacramento, CA
I absolutely love this stuff love the colors lasts along time really really glossy the best plumper lip gloss
Mercedes T.
Peoria, IL
Love how moisturizing this product is love the color of the lip tent and how this product makes my lips feel
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?