BY TOO FACED #86 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Mileydy V.
Atlanta, GA
Yasssss ! Girl this a must product ! I love it ! My lips have never looked sexier than they look with this !
Trystan H.
Knoxville
Too face is one of my favorites and I love it and almost anything they come out with! Especially lip products
Brittany B.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint more...
I love it. My cousin was the one told me about it. And it’s so easy to put in and it last long on your lips.
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX
This was waaaay to smelly , the color is really nice and the texture is great! Just the smell is very strong!
Mercedes T.
Peoria, IL
Love how moisturizing this product is love the color of the lip tent and how this product makes my lips feel
member-a8bdb04a1
Redlands
This product is great it does exactly what it says it's going to do my like were plump and it lasted all day
Vanessa G.
Hanford, CA
Moisture lips , pump up lips lioks good on everybody . Its amazing to use red or nude would be a good choice
Tatum W.
Scobey, MS
It has a wonderful pigment and doesn't give that sticky feeling to your lips like other lip tints tend to do
Brianna S.
My favorite lip tint yet!!
I always by mine at Ulta for a affordable price.
You have to try it for your self.
MAyra R.
Mission, TX
Makes my lips look nice and plump and the color on my lips looks great, looks great with another color on top
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?