BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
The color tint is nice and subtle, and the lip plumping effect works, but it doesn't last very long. It does make your lips a little tingly for a while though, so if this bothers you I would skip it.
rebecca M.
Review for: Other more...
I purchased this color in the deepest very shade. I really do think this plumps the lips and makes them actually bigger. But there is a significant stinging sensation. If you were not sensitive to this then you need to try it. I also love the berry color, it has a translucency to it that is very juicy and pretty:
Zoya A.
Aurora, IL
I like the color that this leaves on my lips. I use it as more of a chapstick instead of a plumper. It only lasts until I eat, then it easily wipes off. It is really easy to apply though, so that is a plus. I would not really recommend this due to the price.
Sicilie S.
Fort Worth, TX
Has a really goof consistency, stayed on my lips longer then expected. Packaging was cute and easy to open. Little pricey, go value tho good quality. when it comes to long lasting it has about a medium level of lasting power. i would definitely buy again.
Megan S.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Really great lip tint! beautiful color. I wish it was longer lasting color! It was a gift from a friend. I'd love to have it in more colors. it met my expectations and was super cute on!
Philicia S.
Pelham, AL
I love this product, but this color probably wasn't the best for me. I would much rather a deeper color. The color stayed pretty well for me all in all. I only gave this a 4 star review because I wasn't a fan of the color
Samantha C.
Salisbury, MD
Natural color makes it blend easy. Love the tingle to know it's working. Sometimes I wear it alone and sometimes I put extra lip color on over it. Lasts for a long time, easy to throw in a bag and reapply later. Definitely recommend and would buy again.
Danielle B.
Everett, WA
Review for: Eastwood Red more...
I personally loved the color.  It did not really plump to much on my lips but when i kissed my husbands cheek with it on it made a lip print that puffed out on his face! Lol it tingled a little bit on my lips but didn't really do much as i noted above.
Geneva D.
Longwood, FL
Plumping with a tint, it's ideal! This plump isn't miserable like a lot of other brands. It does the job quick and lasts and the bonus is you get a natural tint color and you don't need any other lip product.
caitlynn s.
Eau Claire, WI
I really like the color! I also don't use it a lot but use it enough to know that it's probably one of my favorite lip tints. It's very easy to use! I also like that it's a nice color because I'm involve with light pink/neutral colors. I would strongly recommend using this to others!
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?

back