BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Sabrina P.
Gibson, GA
I like this product! It did moisturize my lips and made this look a bit fuller. I will keep buying this product.
Meredith H.
Marietta, GA
Great for the plump effect however the tint does wear off easy and uneven. Would not wear if drinking or eating.
Laura R.
It was an awesome lip tint in my opinion, lasted on my lips for a while! Wasn't sticky like lipgloss or anything
Brittney S.
Oceanside , CA
Creamy smooth lip color with a touch of warm plumping! Not stingy a little warm but love how easy it is to apply.
Cassandra G.
Nespelem, WA
Loved this product it's a must try the color is great and long wearing. Keeps your lips moisturized oh I love it
Fatima P.
Perfect for every day wear, it feels tingling and you can see the difference within a few seconds of applying.
Rachel C.
N Hollywood, CA
This is ok. The color I got it nice but it's more of a lipstick and less of a balm/plumper like I was expecting
Dila K.
Sacramento, CA
I love this smooth to put on plumps shines long lasting seriously a girl / guy must have one in their glam bag
Angie P.
Redlands, CA
Perfect lip stain for a long day out. Wore to the beach with family, only had to re-apply after eating dinner.
Sandra E.
Beaumont, CA
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?