BY TOO FACED #88 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cassi C.
Goldsboro, NC
I've only used it twice but I did see a difference, my lips were plumped. It did meet my expectations! I loved it
Sarah A.
Middleton, ID
I just recently bought this and I love it. The color stays all day and I feel like it does actually what it says.
Fatima P.
Perfect for every day wear, it feels tingling and you can see the difference within a few seconds of applying.
Belkis W.
Van Nuys , CA
I like that it is a pen and not with an applicator but it didn't really worked on me .. The color is pretty tho
Carolina M.
Phoenix, AZ
Really does PLUMP up these lips ! This has to be my all time favorite tbh ! too faced really got this one down
Elaine V.
McGill , Nv
This gives a pretty tint and stings my lips but i don't see a plump difference. I wear it for the color mostly
Dila K.
Sacramento, CA
I love this smooth to put on plumps shines long lasting seriously a girl / guy must have one in their glam bag
Sonny E.
Just love the color bomb crayon from too faced. Stays on smooth and vibrant. All of their products are amazing
Natali C.
Tucson, AZ
This lip plumping tint I had it for so long and I hardly used it because I didn't want to run out its amazing!
Yogliian G.
Pharr, TX
Awesome product and soo useful i reqlly loved it it works great and i love the way my lips feel after i sed it
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?