BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Ashley G.
Fort Pierce, FL
This stuff is amazing! It pumps your lips and gives them color with no work. It's just like a magical chapstick.
Crystal H.
Williamsport, PA
Application is easy. Goes on smoothly and I love the color. I uses this for a quick simple everyday make up look.
Callie M.
Baton Rouge , La
I adore too faced lip infection color. Nice plump to my lips and surpassed my expectations. Will be buying again
Shauna W.
statham
I love the color and how my lips feel after using it. It doesn't cap my lips out like most plumping lip tints do.
Cassi C.
Goldsboro, NC
I've only used it twice but I did see a difference, my lips were plumped. It did meet my expectations! I loved it
Nicole J.
Phoenix, AZ
Love how this lip tiny keeps your lips plump and smooth highly would recommend this if you would like plumpy lips
Sandra M.
Norwalk , CA
Love this stuff.. It really plumps my lips and they still keep them looking natural and the tint color is amazing
Shelby H.
Eugene, OR
Gives a good plump for a few hours all awhile giving a great tint color to your lips. Love the too faces brand !
Alleyson S.
Chisholm, MN
I suffer from skinny lips and this makes my lips look full and sexy. A must have for anyone skinny or full lips.
Sarah A.
Middleton, ID
I just recently bought this and I love it. The color stays all day and I feel like it does actually what it says.
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?