BY TOO FACED #88 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Diana A.
This is an awesome product. I recommended it. I love that it doesn't dry my lips and they feel moisturized all day
Meredith H.
Marietta, GA
Great for the plump effect however the tint does wear off easy and uneven. Would not wear if drinking or eating.
San Juana M.
Rockport, TX
In my opinion this wonderful stick does it's power. I love everything about it. Great great great all I could say
Alli W.
Reidsville, NC
I really love too faced products and this was no exception! It really made me feel as if my lips were 3x as big!
Callie M.
Baton Rouge , La
I adore too faced lip infection color. Nice plump to my lips and surpassed my expectations. Will be buying again
Shauna W.
statham
I love the color and how my lips feel after using it. It doesn't cap my lips out like most plumping lip tints do.
Ashley G.
Fort Pierce, FL
This stuff is amazing! It pumps your lips and gives them color with no work. It's just like a magical chapstick.
Crystal H.
Williamsport, PA
Application is easy. Goes on smoothly and I love the color. I uses this for a quick simple everyday make up look.
Sandra M.
Norwalk , CA
Love this stuff.. It really plumps my lips and they still keep them looking natural and the tint color is amazing
Alleyson S.
Chisholm, MN
I suffer from skinny lips and this makes my lips look full and sexy. A must have for anyone skinny or full lips.
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?