BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Jennifer P.
Rio Grande City, TX
Love it wouldent change it . for anything it mosturise my lips all day i reccomend it for all of u tas t love this
I love to color it gives and you can barely feel it throughout the day it's very light weight and easy to throw on
Miranda G.
Omega, GA
Absolutely Love it ! Does what it says and have had it for awhile now. I actually need to go out and buy a new one
Angela H.
I love love love love this product. It pumps the lips and the color is nice as well. I definitely recommend it!!
San Juana M.
Rockport, TX
In my opinion this wonderful stick does it's power. I love everything about it. Great great great all I could say
Blaine F.
Louisville, Tn
Can't say nothing but the best about this love it it is all ways with me love the look and the price is the best
Diana A.
This is an awesome product. I recommended it. I love that it doesn't dry my lips and they feel moisturized all day
Adamarys O.
Deltona, FL
This make what are you are expecting. Let your lips smooth and ready for the best night or day ( I prefer night).
It worked fine... I suppose. But if I'm going to pay that much for something, I expect it to actually work well!
Alli W.
Reidsville, NC
I really love too faced products and this was no exception! It really made me feel as if my lips were 3x as big!
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?