BY TOO FACED #88 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brittney S.
Oceanside, CA
Creamy smooth lip color with a touch of warm plumping! Not stingy a little warm but love how easy it is to apply.
Shelby H.
Eugene, OR
Gives a good plump for a few hours all awhile giving a great tint color to your lips. Love the too faces brand !
Angela H.
I love love love love this product. It pumps the lips and the color is nice as well. I definitely recommend it!!
Adamarys O.
Deltona, FL
This make what are you are expecting. Let your lips smooth and ready for the best night or day ( I prefer night).
Nicole J.
Phoenix, AZ
Love how this lip tiny keeps your lips plump and smooth highly would recommend this if you would like plumpy lips
Blaine F.
Louisville, Tn
Can't say nothing but the best about this love it it is all ways with me love the look and the price is the best
Cassandra G.
Nespelem, WA
Loved this product it's a must try the color is great and long wearing. Keeps your lips moisturized oh I love it
It worked fine... I suppose. But if I'm going to pay that much for something, I expect it to actually work well!
Sabrina P.
Gibson, GA
I like this product! It did moisturize my lips and made this look a bit fuller. I will keep buying this product.
Laura R.
It was an awesome lip tint in my opinion, lasted on my lips for a while! Wasn't sticky like lipgloss or anything
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?