BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Daizy F.
This is one of the best I ever used. It pumps up your lips and it looks good. I would pick this one over any other.
alicia c.
Brooklyn, NY
enjoyed the results the lip tint experience the feel and the look. long lasting not that expensive and no bad odors
Michael B.
A total classic! Plumps lips perfectly and quickly and leaves them plump and moisturized throughout the entire day.
Alison M.
Griffin, GA
Best lip injection I have ever used! Color is great and does not dry out your lips! I love this product and brand!
Bethany L.
North Myrtle Beach, SC
The quality of this is great as well as the product that it is made out of. I love makeup especially lip products!
Osmarely G.
Logansport, IN
I live this color it's so natural and the plump on the lips looks amazing it's my go to product for the nights out
Dulce G.
Los Angeles, CA
Great!!! Love this product because it leaves a really soft feel on the lips plus the tint is great and not smushed
Denise L.
Onalaska, Wa
My upper lip is, in my opinion, oddly smaller than my bottom lip. So I decided to try a lip plumper. It is amazing!
Samantha L.
I love the way my lips feel using this product. My lips look fuller in a natural way and I always get compliments!
Heather D.
Definitely a must have for girls who love plump lips! So light and sheer with such a huge impact! Easy app as well
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?