BY TOO FACED #88 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Osmarely G.
Logansport, IN
I live this color it's so natural and the plump on the lips looks amazing it's my go to product for the nights out
Dulce G.
Los Angeles, CA
Great!!! Love this product because it leaves a really soft feel on the lips plus the tint is great and not smushed
Denise L.
Onalaska, Wa
My upper lip is, in my opinion, oddly smaller than my bottom lip. So I decided to try a lip plumper. It is amazing!
Michael B.
A total classic! Plumps lips perfectly and quickly and leaves them plump and moisturized throughout the entire day.
Jennifer P.
Rio Grande City, TX
Love it wouldent change it . for anything it mosturise my lips all day i reccomend it for all of u tas t love this
Miranda G.
Omega, GA
Absolutely Love it ! Does what it says and have had it for awhile now. I actually need to go out and buy a new one
alicia c.
Brooklyn, NY
enjoyed the results the lip tint experience the feel and the look. long lasting not that expensive and no bad odors
Kacie T.
Odum, GA
Purchased this product many times and have loved it every time. Definitely recommend and will continue to purchase!
Kayla P.
Temple, TX
I love the way it works! I bought it from Walgreens, its kind of pricey but worth the try and its an alright value!
Daizy F.
This is one of the best I ever used. It pumps up your lips and it looks good. I would pick this one over any other.
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?