BY TOO FACED #94 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Crystal M.
Really good product my lip stay moist unlike other products after I apply them they dry up on my lips quick and crack
Leona K.
Philadelphia, PA
This goes on so smoothly. Love how it makes my lips feel and look. The stains are so pretty and are perfect for work.
Shana C.
Black Diamond, WA
I absolutely love this product. Makes my lips feel hydrated nice kind of color. Does not feel sticky and and I shine.
Gia C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Used this all up because it's just so great and nice on your lips so gonna buy more I recommend this amazing lipstick
Tori V.
Garland, TX
Love how it makes my lips look full. Along with the great color! Love love love loveeeeee last for s good while also!
Stony T.
Dallas, TX
I would like to try the lip inyection one, This one didn't work so well and the I didn't quite like the color I got
I love to color it gives and you can barely feel it throughout the day it's very light weight and easy to throw on
Heather D.
Definitely a must have for girls who love plump lips! So light and sheer with such a huge impact! Easy app as well
Daizy F.
This is one of the best I ever used. It pumps up your lips and it looks good. I would pick this one over any other.
Michael B.
A total classic! Plumps lips perfectly and quickly and leaves them plump and moisturized throughout the entire day.
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?