BY TOO FACED #88 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Leslie S.
Pocahontas, AR
Wonderful product, not only does it moisture my lips but it gives them a full look with gloss. Long lasting lip wear
Teneal W.
Thousand Oaks, CA
This stuff is intense, maybe too intense for my tase. I would prefer if it was a little bit more smooth application.
Marisa S.
Brea, Ca
I love the color of the tint! The way the plumper works I can actually feel and see my lips getting bigger each use!
Ruby D.
I love too face products and this is totally amazing I have used this for awhile now and by far my favorite lip tint
Kyutie K.
Best product I've used!! Will recommend to anybody who is looking for something like this because it actually works!
Stephanie A.
Homestead, FL
It's Very Smooth ato apply & Also I love the Size & Color ūüíē & I'm a first timer ūüėČthe packaging is Ok , you can say ūü§Ēūüėć
stephanie w.
√Č um produto muito agrad√°vel, com uma textura excelente, uma cor muito bonita , a embalagem √© bem informativa e bela.
Crystal M.
Really good product my lip stay moist unlike other products after I apply them they dry up on my lips quick and crack
Rachel N.
Los Lunas, NM
Very very good product. plumped instantly and gave a nice blush of color. perfect for a no makeup look or a day look.
melissa m.
Fort Gay, WV
Review for: Eastwood Red more...
This was amazing! I’m unsure if it just gave an illusion of plumped lips, but i felt much more confident wearing it.
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?