BY TOO FACED #86 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gia C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Used this all up because it's just so great and nice on your lips so gonna buy more I recommend this amazing lipstick
Daniela S.
Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Made my lips look gorgeous and super full then I put on a pink lip stick and it looked amazing
Jamiane H.
Metairie, LA
I didn't really like this one that much, I've had too many others that worked better for me. I'd try it again though.
Cristal A.
Colton, CA
Love how it feels. And the look is shiny, it makes my lips smooth and soft.. stays on all day long and doesn't stain.
Kylie J.
Collinsville, TX
love love love this product. it makes my lips look very full and the colors are very pretty. i use this all the time.
Maddy S.
This is just literally the bomb! not only does it moisturize, but it also makes my lips look more plump than normal.
Janie S.
Sioux Falls, SD
This was a bad one ...for one it stung my lips and for another the colors wore off quickly. Just not my thing i guess
Jazmyne M.
Beaumont, TX
I have only used this product a couple times but each time I used it I loved it! You definitely get what you pay for!
Nicole B.
I use all the time it is a crucial part of my makeup routine I have at least 4 bottles of this I can't live without..
Krystal R.
Taylors, SC
Definitely was not my favorite product by Too Faced! Not work the money. I will not be purchasing this product again.
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?