BY TOO FACED #96 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint
I love all Too Faces products but this lip tint was one of my favourites. The color stayed on and it kept my lips moist.
Steevi F.
Richlands, NC
I liked the sheer tint and how it gave me a slight pout. I would use this as a base then layer with a gloss or lipstick.
Maria G.
Vancouver, WA
It's good, but I like the Victoria Secret lip plumper better. I feel like the color wasn't pigmented enough for my lips.
Delanie G.
Saint Cloud, FL
NOT ONLY IS THUS PRODUCT ONE OF MY RIDE OR DIES TOO FACED IS A RIDE OR DIE BRAND 10/10 RECOMMEND TO ALL MY BEAUTY GURUS!
ana r.
Is a good lip tint and a love the color and I would buy it again because is a good product and I love Too Faced products
Carmen A.
Diamond Bar, CA
Love the way it works on my lips, since they are small . Leaves your lips soft n it gives me a full look on my small lips
Hailey T.
Lexington, KY
Love this product! I like how it makes my lips look fuller and bigger and I also like the many colors that are available.
Amreen Q.
Love the little tingle and how this feels on, but doesn't stay very well. Also would be great if it came in more colors.
Amanda C.
E Stone Gap, VA
Love it! Feels very soft and makes my lips look fuller plus the color adds a little pop to it! Definitely recommend this!
Kennedy Y.
Plymouth, IN
Really liked this product! It made my lips feel and look great. It went on a little think, though, and was pretty sticky
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?