BY TOO FACED #86 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Leslie V.
Phoenix, AZ
First of all I love the packaging of this lip injection, I love how it comes in a crayon looking lip stick for easy use. I totally recommend it and worth the price. It moisturizers your lips and give them color!
Meagan A.
Baton Rouge, LA
I adore all things Too Faced. Lip plumper is usually something that I leave out because it makes my lips feel funny, but Too Faced surprised me! It looked so natural and smooth. It's pricey, but you pay for good quality so in my opinion it was not too expensive! Would definitely recommend for all you lippy ladies.
molli🎀 m.
Shirley, IL
i liked this product. but i feel like i would have liked the lipgloss more. it didnt last long. very easy to use and apply. it meant some of my expectations but not all of them. i would not buy this item agian.
Monica K.
Philadelphia, PA
These crayons have good pigmentation and plump your lips well, however it does sting. If you are okay with a fairly intense stinging sensation for a few minutes, this is a nice product! The color range is nice, and the smell is subtle. If the stinging is too uncomfortable for you, the sensation stops as soon as the lipstick is removed.
Misty C.
Alton, TX
I love too faced color bomb. It moisturizes my lips and at the same time making them bigger by being plumped. It does give my lips a cool breeze feeling, and thats how I know it works, but that's just me.
Ashley P.
Kuna, ID
This stuff is pretty spectacular, if you dont like the tingling sensation of a plumper you won’t like this, but if you do, you’ll love it! I feel like once I put it on my pout is almost instantly fuller. Also the pigment is amazing, and it’s so easy to apply in it crayon like form.
Allyson W.
Georgetown, TX
I love this combination lip plumper, most are a gloss over or under lip color and I feel they leave either a sticky feeling, it makes the lipstick come off faster, or it gets in the way of the coverage!
Rachel F.
Review for: Other more...
The product looks very nice on and is very smooth and opaque. Again, I am not a fan of the lipstinging action and therefore, this is not the product for me. It is quite intense and doesn't hit till later. I don't know, for me its not my thing but for other people who dont mind that feeling, this product might be beneficial to you
Katelyn B.
Easton, PA
This product gives my lips a soft subtle glow. It's easy to apply and I saw almost instant results. I felt like it could've lasted a bit longer but overall it worked wonders. It had the cutest packaging and I will be buying this again
Kristina T.
New Port Richey, FL
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint, Other more...
I love these and if I'm ever running out somewhere and want to look presentable without sitting down and spending 45 minutes on makeup I will apply this quickly and head out the door and I think its just like the cherry on top of the Sunday and gives you that extra special touch ya know?
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?