BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Misty C.
Alton, TX
I love too faced color bomb. It moisturizes my lips and at the same time making them bigger by being plumped. It does give my lips a cool breeze feeling, and thats how I know it works, but that's just me.
Ashley P.
Stillwater, NY
This stuff is pretty spectacular, if you dont like the tingling sensation of a plumper you won’t like this, but if you do, you’ll love it! I feel like once I put it on my pout is almost instantly fuller. Also the pigment is amazing, and it’s so easy to apply in it crayon like form.
Allyson W.
Georgetown, TX
I love this combination lip plumper, most are a gloss over or under lip color and I feel they leave either a sticky feeling, it makes the lipstick come off faster, or it gets in the way of the coverage!
Katelyn B.
Easton, PA
This product gives my lips a soft subtle glow. It's easy to apply and I saw almost instant results. I felt like it could've lasted a bit longer but overall it worked wonders. It had the cutest packaging and I will be buying this again
Michelle L.
Villa Park, IL
I totally loved this product at first. It made my lips plum and was a nude so I could layer under or over any lipstick, but the more I wear it, the more my lips got used to the formula. It doesn't work too much anymore but I assume that's what happens with most lip plumpers.
Samantha R.
Valrico, FL
I love this product. Not only does it add a little extra pout to your lips but it is also tinted so you can wear it alone if you choose. It's comfortable while wearing. It does need touching up throughout the day though so if your looking for an all day lippie this isn't it,
Riley O.
Joshua Tree, CA
This product has it all, moisture, plump and a dash of color. I love that it makes my lips look fuller without giving me the look or burn that I've had with other lip plumper that make it seem like I either have a fat lip or got stung by a bee. My only wish is that the color lasted longer and had better staying power.
Wendy S.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint more...
I think this product has a great look and feel with color payoff and a tingling sensation I enjoy. However originally it was so expensive that I did not think it was worth it! When j for it on sale I was happy because it seems like a great product for the sale price.
Taya C.
San Diego, TX
Love love love this product to face lips injection color bomb was Tracy plumbing Lipton is the best thing I will ever use I would definitely repeat this is that is good value and it is priced very good I would love to receive this in a box things
rebecca M.
Review for: Other more...
I purchased this color in the deepest very shade. I really do think this plumps the lips and makes them actually bigger. But there is a significant stinging sensation. If you were not sensitive to this then you need to try it. I also love the berry color, it has a translucency to it that is very juicy and pretty:
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?