BY TOO FACED #87 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chynnah M.
greensboro
I love it because it gives the lip a natural looking tint while hydrating your lips and giving it a more bolder bigger look
Elicia E.
Revere, MA
Color is gorgeous I use this product every day and I never get tired of it. I would recommend this for glam look
Sarah M.
Auburn, AL
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint more...
I liked this I wasn't used to how a lip plumper feels so i was shocked when my lips felt tingly, the color was pretty
Marissa C.
Auburn, NY
Best lip plumping product! I bought the shade nude and absolutely loved it! Great color, moisturizing, and it doesnt burn!
Dawn P.
Pittsburgh, PA
My lips look absolutely stunning when I use this. I love it. It's soft and stays off my teeth which regular lipstick does.
Rachael M.
Louisville, KY
I love this too faced lip injection color bomb! It's so moisturizing and really plumps my lips and give them a great tint.
Andrea C.
This product ia very refreshing but it doesnt really does its job i didnt truly love it but i still use it once in a while
Chelsae J.
Vancouver, WA
Give you a great tint also very painful and makes your lips look noticely bigger I would recommend this product to anybody
Faye T.
Delano, CA
SO cute! I love nude so much because I love being natural and using this can make me look plain but pretty at the same time
Ash-Lee D.
Garland, TX
My husband even noticed a difference in my lips... And that in itself should be a reason you buy it !! Go get some ladies !
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?