BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Ash-Lee D.
Garland, TX
My husband even noticed a difference in my lips... And that in itself should be a reason you buy it !! Go get some ladies !
Tasneem A.
Palos Hills, IL
I love it, very soft and beautiful. Love the COLORS. And also helped soften my dry lips. Easy and stay on for a good time.
Elicia E.
Revere, MA
Color is gorgeous I use this product every day and I never get tired of it. I would recommend this for glam look
Chynnah M.
greensboro
I love it because it gives the lip a natural looking tint while hydrating your lips and giving it a more bolder bigger look
Dawn P.
Pittsburgh, PA
My lips look absolutely stunning when I use this. I love it. It's soft and stays off my teeth which regular lipstick does.
Rachael M.
Louisville, KY
I love this too faced lip injection color bomb! It's so moisturizing and really plumps my lips and give them a great tint.
Kaylee F.
Love the plumping affect along with the tint it has! The color is super cute and everyone I see when wearing it compliments
Chelsae J.
Vancouver, WA
Give you a great tint also very painful and makes your lips look noticely bigger I would recommend this product to anybody
Brandy F.
York Springs
I love these! They help plump my lips so well! And I will always use this product! The lip tint colors are awesome as well!
Christa C.
New Port Richey, FL
Wow! It does exactly what it says. I could tell a difference in my lips, they were much more fuller as well as moisturized.
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?

Kohl's