BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
gennesi h.
Downey, CA
This is my favorite !! girls over draw lips and looks totally bad but with this you can hide it so well I love this product
Kandice C.
Love Two face brand, pretty much anything! It is a tingling plumper. It moisturizers your lips too. Perfect for fuller lips
Faye T.
Delano, CA
SO cute! I love nude so much because I love being natural and using this can make me look plain but pretty at the same time
Kaylee F.
Love the plumping affect along with the tint it has! The color is super cute and everyone I see when wearing it compliments
Marissa C.
Auburn, NY
Best lip plumping product! I bought the shade nude and absolutely loved it! Great color, moisturizing, and it doesnt burn!
Kate G.
Richmond, CA
The scent is my favorite and it really does make my lips look bigger. By far my favorite and the color is really pigmented
Cassidy B.
Sharpsburg, GA
Too Faced is always my go to brand and it sure did not disappoint with the lip tint! It is plumping and lasts all day long!
Shila B.
Lawndale, CA
I love the way it makes my lips feel and the colors are nice but the price isn't so great. I can find cheaper at drugstore
Jasmina D.
Easy to apply, feels soft, smells nice. It is expensive and tends to last for about and hour or so. Not a repeat purchase.
Emily F.
Oak Lawn, IL
This didn't really plump anything but it kept my lips moisturized and the color was nice so I might get it ago and or that
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?