BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Tara H.
Klamath Falls, OR
This product is amazing! Makes your lips super juicy and leaves them feeling soft. The tint lasts all day and didn't rub off!
Jenni K.
Not too sticky and that's what I love about it! Great moisturizing product and a lip plumper all in one, plus you get color!
Renae B.
The product works great, not too crazy on the tint. I really like this product. Just not on my skin tone. But I do recommend!
Wendy H.
Northridge
This is one of my favorite products! I love how pretty it makes my lips look and feel! It doesn't make my lips swell at all!
Charlene C.
Fayetteville North Carolina
Moisture your lips and gives it a pump look where it makes your lips stand out and depending on what color you decide to use
Stephanie G.
I love a lip tint with moisture! Keep lips nice and smooth. Would recommend to a friend! The best hands down good price too!
Candy C.
Miami Lakes, FL
Bought it and lost it in less than 1 week so guess I'll need to get a new one in order to post a more constructive review!
gennesi h.
Downey, CA
This is my favorite !! girls over draw lips and looks totally bad but with this you can hide it so well I love this product
Kaylee F.
Love the plumping affect along with the tint it has! The color is super cute and everyone I see when wearing it compliments
Marissa C.
Auburn, NY
Best lip plumping product! I bought the shade nude and absolutely loved it! Great color, moisturizing, and it doesnt burn!
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?