BY TOO FACED #100 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Esmeralda L.
Homestead, FL
Ultimate plumping, I love it and gives my lips a full soft punk touch. Perfect for any occasion and perfect to carry around.
Yahaira C.
San Antonio , TX
This production amazing I really enjoy using it . It plumps my lips really good and it has a good tint in it I really like it
Yahaira J.
I love two faced makeup especially things like this! I get so happy when I get one on a sepical occasion such as my birthday.
Becky L.
Wausau, WI
It works great, and looks fantastic! I use it on a daily routine! I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family!
bridgette B.
Immediate results with a good color love it! Goes on very smooth not to gummy. Also available in other gorgon shades! !!!!!!!
Rebekka J.
Old Orchard Beach, ME
I have tiny little lips, I use this all the time just to feel like I have lips! It works really well, and I love the colors!
Caitlin B.
Lewisville, TX
I love the color and it definately helped make my lips bigger and more kissable ;) i don't think I would use any other brand!
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
The tint is the bomb! I love all too faced products currently wearing their lip cream in Jellybean! Seriously worth the money
Jayla M.
Sandgap
Definitley gave my lips a plump look, smells amazing, is very pigmented, doesn't leave my lips feeling dry, and isn't sticky
Brittany M.
Kingsport, TN
Wasn't mind blowing but too faced rarely disappoints. Can't say it drastically plumped but it is a beautiful color and wear.
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?