BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Julie C.
Wilmington, CA
I love this too faced lip injection color bomb! It makes my lips look and feel more plump than they already are, which i love!
Lakeyisha C.
Kinston, NC
Big lips are in! My boyfriend loves when thess lips are plumped up. Too faced has incorporated color into the product. Yessss!
Jenni S.
Bridgeport, NY
Keeps my lips from drying out while wearing, it goes on smooth and the color is rich. Lips feel noticeably plumper after using
Megan F.
Fowler, IN
This lip plumper does it all. It is tinted and moisturizing. It leaves your lips looking full and festive and is a great tool.
sadie d.
Ottawa, IL
LOVELOVELOVEEEE!!! gives you a nice plump looking lip along with a nice tint with a little sheen to flare up your feminine side
Siham M.
I love this product it's perfect for going out and I wore it for my birthday. I recommend this if you like normal makeup look.
Esther F.
This was given to me as a gift from my mom. I loved it. Wish I could have gotten it in a full size. It left my lips mositurized
Stephanie G.
I love a lip tint with moisture! Keep lips nice and smooth. Would recommend to a friend! The best hands down good price too!
Terriah W.
Carlisle , PA
I really like the impact of this plumper. It gives just the right amount of plump. And the texture feels great on your lips.
Maria D.
Yakima, WA
Its a really good plumping lip tint, it makes your lips feel fuller and softer. Not my fave, but i like it, it does its job.
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?