BY TOO FACED #86 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

sadie d.
Ottawa, IL
LOVELOVELOVEEEE!!! gives you a nice plump looking lip along with a nice tint with a little sheen to flare up your feminine side
Megan F.
Fowler, IN
This lip plumper does it all. It is tinted and moisturizing. It leaves your lips looking full and festive and is a great tool.
Esther F.
This was given to me as a gift from my mom. I loved it. Wish I could have gotten it in a full size. It left my lips mositurized
Lakeyisha C.
Kinston, NC
Big lips are in! My boyfriend loves when thess lips are plumped up. Too faced has incorporated color into the product. Yessss!
Abby M.
Griffin, GA
Definitely plumps your lips and at the same time leaves a cute tint ! It makes your lips look pouty! Easy and simple to apply
Nycole A.
love the color, the way you see your lips plump automatically & the scent is amazing definitely one everyone should purchase!
Terriah W.
Carlisle , PA
I really like the impact of this plumper. It gives just the right amount of plump. And the texture feels great on your lips.
Maria D.
Yakima, WA
Its a really good plumping lip tint, it makes your lips feel fuller and softer. Not my fave, but i like it, it does its job.
Yahaira C.
San Antonio , TX
This production amazing I really enjoy using it . It plumps my lips really good and it has a good tint in it I really like it
Yahaira J.
I love two faced makeup especially things like this! I get so happy when I get one on a sepical occasion such as my birthday.
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?