BY TOO FACED #100 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Rachael E.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love it! Unlike other products it actually makes a difference! And like other too faced products the pigmentation is wonderful
Ginger R.
Columbia, SC
I love Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! It gives my lips the boost that I need. I am a repeat user of this wonderful product!!
Marianne A.
Monroe, NY
I love how this can go for so many uses such as it gives u color, plumps your lips and it's gives you a good amount of moisture.
Mariah M.
Albuquerque, NM
Love love love!! Make my lips feel tingly but I'm a good day! Smells good too! Don't use it all the time but when I do I love it!
Emily M.
El Paso, TX
I love using this lip plumper it noticeably makes your lips larger and makes lipsticks pop out more. It is definitely one to keep
Tiffany S.
Green Cove Springs, FL
This product gives me the lips that I want and some color as well. It lasts long and I can go quite some time without reapplying
Ashley N.
El Centro, CA
I love it , it leaves my lips moisturized and amazingly soft. I would recomend this to girls with dry lips it really helps alot
Khustaba N.
Arlington, VA
Love this product! Instantly I can see the difference in my lips after about two to three minutes of applying this to my lips,
Julie C.
Wilmington, CA
I love this too faced lip injection color bomb! It makes my lips look and feel more plump than they already are, which i love!
Siham M.
I love this product it's perfect for going out and I wore it for my birthday. I recommend this if you like normal makeup look.
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?