BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Chrissy M.
Littleton, MA
This lip injection color is amazing, it is totally worth the money. Your lips look plump and luscious after. I highly recommend it
savanna w.
Clearwater, FL
Has a nice finish and really plumps those lips with a little tint of color added and then your ready to go this product works great
Tami A.
San Marcos, CA
Love this tint! All of their lip plumper give a tingly sensation. This particular tint is just enough color when you're on the go!
Laura F.
Medford, MA
I love this nrand to begin with, but love the tinted lip plumper for everyday when I don't want too much color but more the effect
Makenzie S.
Love that this is basically an all in one lip product. No need to put lip stick on then plumper when you can do it all with this!
Britt H.
Yakima, WA
It actually eorks and i recomment it my lips went from looking like a 1 to looking like a 8 go ahead and try it it actually works
lauren r.
Eminence, KY
A really good lip plumper. I would advise you to try it out for yourself. I like it better than some of the others I have tried.
Jessica M.
Gaffney, SC
I absolutely love this product! It is definitely one of my favorites. Perfect when I need an extra moisturizer and a little tint.
beautiful color, nice packaging. didnt work as well as i thought it would lip plumping wise. easy to apply and color lasts long.
Sabrina L.
Ballina, Mayo
Makes my lips so much bigger!!! I'm in love with product I would recommend it to anyone who haven't tried a lip plumper before!!!
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?