BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
I have little lips. So i love when a good color has plumping abilities. This lasts all night long to make my lips feel voluptuous.
Cherish S.
Victorville, CA
The colors are amazing, they don't feel bad on my lips, they plump your lips within seconds, and the ending results are remarkable.
Laura F.
Medford, MA
I love this nrand to begin with, but love the tinted lip plumper for everyday when I don't want too much color but more the effect
Sara D.
Albuquerque, NM
Love the color, and I like how quick and effective this product works. I also like how many different colors this product comes in
Allie F.
This product is great on my lips!! This product makes them look more full and smooth. Its great for every day or a night out!
Randi N.
Ogden
It sure dies tingle! Feels like red pepper on your lips. Not sure if I noticed a ton of lip volume but something sure was happening
Courtney L.
great product without too much tingle. It also has a nice moisturizing texture and the colors/tints are beautiful and long lasting.
Maribel B.
Merced
i like the way it feels on my lip, it stay on well and I love the color. But there are some moments where my lips get a little dry.
Chrissy M.
Littleton, MA
This lip injection color is amazing, it is totally worth the money. Your lips look plump and luscious after. I highly recommend it
Kenzie N.
Newberg, OR
To me this product is really moisturizing in my lips and I really like it. I only used it once but I really want to own my own lol
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?

back