BY TOO FACED #88 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Natalea M.
Granbury, TX
This stuff makes my lips plump as can be! This is a must have in your collection . Super great flavor and it tingles but I like it !
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
This product does tingle a bit. Not as badly as others I've tried tho. I do see a difference making the slight discomfort worthwhile.
Evelyn A.
Houston, Texas
What I like about this product is that is not hard to put but its cold and hard use a lighter or warm area and it does plump lips but
Tammy H.
Port Orchard, WA
Love how long it lasted, didn't fade after a morning meeting. Feels light and not oily on. Very easy to use, purchased from Sephora.
Anabel V.
Bakersfield, CA
I have re purchased this product cause its one of my holy grail items! it is a must have for those who like the feeling of plum lips
Kaitlyn G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
This is my go for lip plumping! It's a great combination of a stain and a plumper that stays on all day! I'd definelty buy it again!
Mireya R.
New Haven, CT
Love them they burn/sting a little at the beggining but i doi see a difference & so far ive loved the colors of the ones ive tried!!
Morgan K.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Stung quite a lot! However, my lips definitely plumped up and looked great! Not a fan of the shade but the overall plumping was good!
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
I have little lips. So i love when a good color has plumping abilities. This lasts all night long to make my lips feel voluptuous.
Cherish S.
Victorville, CA
The colors are amazing, they don't feel bad on my lips, they plump your lips within seconds, and the ending results are remarkable.
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?