BY TOO FACED #88 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vivian S.
I absolutely love this color and treatment at the same time. What else do you need. Last all day don't have to reapply. Soft color lips.
emily r.
Dallas, NC
Lip plumping helps make your lips fuller but with the color in with it. it's perfect. especially for someone looking for a hint of color.
sara s.
Marlin, TX
Loved the tints they offer with this product. The look of the stick cute. Not to bad on pricing from Ulta and this is my go to product.
Sabeeka H.
There is no plumping at all. The tingling just gives the illusion of it working. the colour is not natural at all and it's very greasy
Leah A.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
I love thus product it makes my lips nice and plump. If you want your lips looking nice and healthy then you need to use this product.
Dante H.
Evergreen, CO
Amazzzzing stuff. I need some more. Would buy for my wedding or any special slay day. Perfect consistency and color and everything haha
Tiffanie N.
N Little Rock, AR
Omg this product is amazing and it last forever! I generally have issues with more economical plumpers, but this one works flawlessly.
Sandra S.
['Turlock', 'CA'], CA
Goodnleaves lips big and soft to apply any other liners and leaves lips looking really good after wards I like this product really much
Makensie L.
Dallas, GA
This is a great product with great results! My lips were popping! I felt like a queen after applying it to my lios! It smelt great too!
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
I am dying to try this stuff. I need something to plump up my lips. Since mine are super tiny and they look like they are barely there.
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?