BY TOO FACED #100 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Tammy B.
Milwaukee, WI
This did not plump my lips up. I tried 2 different too faced lip injection products and niether one worked for me. I wasn't happy at all.
Nancy M.
Ellington, MO
Love this stuff like it is my all time go too for full lips!! ūüėć Any girl wanting natural looking full lips so worth it and last forever!!
Karina P.
Me encanta pues es color queda natural, buen precio y largar duracion en la mayoria de los casos siempre lo uso de base para otra labial.
Vivian S.
I absolutely love this color and treatment at the same time. What else do you need. Last all day don't have to reapply. Soft color lips.
Kaitlyn K.
I love this lip plumper because I can feel it working and I also love how it has a color to it! I have used it multiple times! I love it.
Kenna W.
Homestead, PA
It's good and I really like the color and he came it is the only one who can be a little bit of the dance dance and the story of my life
Amber C.
Lexington, KY
I absolutely love this product! I really enjoy using this. It feels amazing and my lips looked and felt full. Plus the color is amazing;)
Jessica G.
I love their lip tint especially because all their shades are beautiful!! It's a must have in your make up bag and it's worth the money!
Bobi M.
I like these because it's a slight wash of color. It also has extreme plumping effect of the lip injection gloss without the stickiness.
Nayelli S.
I love to wear Matt lipsticks and I love to plumb them before using it ! This product helps a lot with that but not to overboard with it!
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?