BY TOO FACED #96 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sarah M.
Great pumping results and the color is perfect for my everyday! I love always having that pouty look, this product is always is my purse:)
Katelynd H.
Sand Lake, MI
Not only does this product make your lips plump and shine, it also adds color and it makes a world of difference. Love it 5 out of 5 stars.
Ann H.
Spring Run
Being that I have very thin lips, lip plumper is a must! I love this product because I not only get plump lips but also a beautiful color.
Tiffany W.
Kennewick, WA
This really works! It also has a nice tiny so it's like using two products in one. Instantly gives full looking lips. I highly recommend :)
emily r.
Dallas, NC
Lip plumping helps make your lips fuller but with the color in with it. it's perfect. especially for someone looking for a hint of color.
Mary B.
Mobridge, SD
Love love love this stuff. Looks beautiful and helps my little lips out so much. Beautiful color and gives me confidence with every ware.
Solie G.
Norwalk, CA
plump my lips and make them look younger!! i love the tingly feeling it gives them. plumping prior to lipstick application went so well.
Nancy M.
Ellington, MO
Love this stuff like it is my all time go too for full lips!! ūüėć Any girl wanting natural looking full lips so worth it and last forever!!
Addison S.
Lip injections without needles and insane results. Amazing tint, amazing plumping without any odd tingling or burning most products have.
Maria M.
Tucson, AZ
Love this product works wonderful leave my lips so plumped and makes my lip soft and looking wonderful.This meets me expectations love it
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?