BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Megan Y.
Kingman, AZ
I really liked this one. Its one of my favorites. I've never really been a fan of lip plumpers but this product is helping me change my mind.
SANDRA B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I'll love that this looks so natural. It gives you natural color it gives you a perfect lip color doesn't leave a greasy feeling on your lips
Leticia A.
Love this product! I've been using it for awhile and I love it! I started using this in my everyday makeup use about 4 weeks ago and love it!
KENNIA M.
Hyde Park , Ma
Yessssss! cant wait to buy some more, even though you have to keep applying it every four hours. but i love it because the results are great
Savannah D.
La Crosse, WI
This stuff is tingly and delightful! Big difference on the lips, I just love putting it on before bed and waking up to pouty beautiful lips!
Sarah M.
Great pumping results and the color is perfect for my everyday! I love always having that pouty look, this product is always is my purse:)
makenzie l.
Definitely made my lips look fuller. Perfect for thin lips. Personally it is my favorite. It's not for huge lips but it's the perfect size.
Lillie D.
Anderson, SC
Great lip tint!! Works wonderfully. Will sting a little once applied, but will go away! Works wonderfully as a lip gloss, tint or lipstick.
Kayla C.
Oswego, IL
There is minimal tint and gave a very tiny amount of plumping. The plumping lasts about 25 minutes so there wasn't really a big difference.
Daisy B.
Albuquerque , NM
I love it. It makes my lips look like a pinkish color. Very pretty. And also moisture my lips so they don't look dry. I'm in love with it.
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?