BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Micheala G.
I wish that it made my lips a bit plumper, but it does do a nice job. I think that it gives my lips a noticeable plumpness and gorgeous color.
Charity H.
Elizabethton, TN
lip injection extreme works ok but not as well as I thought it would. easy to use. very expensive and you have to go to the mall to get it. no.
Kate N.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Gives me a tingling feeling that I love and the color lasts for hours! Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint
Leticia A.
Love this product! I've been using it for awhile and I love it! I started using this in my everyday makeup use about 4 weeks ago and love it!
Samantha M.
Love this product! It gave my lips a nice tint, plumped them, and kept them moisturizer the entire day! I'm impressed. 10/10 would buy again.
Lauren M.
Fayetteville, AR
This feels amazing on your lips! It doesn't have a awful tingle when you do put it on. It looks great and I would use it everyday if I could.
Paige Y.
Satsuma, AL
Best best thing ever and I mean ever and thank you for what you do. Please keep doing what you do but you can make travel one too. Thank you
Megan Y.
Kingman, AZ
I really liked this one. Its one of my favorites. I've never really been a fan of lip plumpers but this product is helping me change my mind.
Myriah S.
Works great! Plumps my lips in seconds and lasts longer then traditional lip plumper! Great thing to have and it also doubles as a lip tint!
Deanna P.
Seminole, FL
I liked the color a lot and it did make my lips feel plumper. It is an affordable price and the packaging was super cute. I got mine at ulta.
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?