BY TOO FACED #96 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cindy M.
Review for: Eastwood Red more...
This is a great color I feel like it depends on your taste or your skin tone but overall it's a good brand and you get your buck for your money.
Ale C.
I loved it at first but i wish it would last longer !!! :( i felt it only plumped my lips for about an hour or so and then went back to normal :(
searina L.
Lancaster, PA
Love this product definitely plumps your lips a little pricey but worth it doesn't have a bad taste either and lasts pretty long its a must try!
Dulce A.
Midland, TX
Love love love it as soon as I apply it the feeling it starts working you fell it plumping ND the amount of moisture it gives your lips I love it
Dayzee H.
Kalispell, MT
I picked this up at Ulta and I loved it so much I just bought another one. There is a tingle but it's nothing bad, absolutely love this product.
Brittani R.
The color was great. But it didn't seem to plump my lip as much as I wanted it to. Plus there was a tingling sensation which I didn't care for.
Ashlin T.
Jonesboro, IL
There are no words to describe how amazing this product is!I love it!I wouldn't go anywhere without it! You need to try this out for yourself!
Cheri R.
Las Vegas
I am ok with product it looks good on me & it brings out the lip fuller than if I did not wear it & the plumper burns my lips for several hours
Caitlin G.
I have only used this a few times. I don't wear lip injections, but I like this one. I am more of a lip stick kinda gal and not lip injections
Micheala G.
I wish that it made my lips a bit plumper, but it does do a nice job. I think that it gives my lips a noticeable plumpness and gorgeous color.
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?