BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Shelby P.
Really like this it feels nice and light on my lips. I got it online from the too faced website. Last awhile doesn't come off often easy to apply.
Mariana S.
It's okay. It plumps my lips but doesn't last too long and I hate the color I got which isn't too faces fault but ehh the gloss they have is better
Ashley M.
Philadelphia, PA
A little pricy for my budget, but nice color. Felt good, lasted a while. Didn't plump too much but there was a small dofference. Smelled nice too.
Chelsey R.
Gardnerville , NV
Plumps and moisturizers your lips and leaves them with a cool tingling sensation. Plus some of the colors look absolutely stunning when applied!
Samantha R.
I like this lip tint/plumper. I do feel it plumps my lips slightly. The tint is pretty, it definitely moisturizes, and it's comfortable to wear.
Cindy M.
Review for: Eastwood Red more...
This is a great color I feel like it depends on your taste or your skin tone but overall it's a good brand and you get your buck for your money.
Marta M.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Youre lips look very obviously significantly bigger! I got so many compliments that day! However so of the colors arent very true to the picture
Elizabeth F.
Canovanas, PR
This product you can't feel mint you put in your lips and and your lips look big you can feel soft she you use in your lips your pigment is good.
Dulce A.
Midland, TX
Love love love it as soon as I apply it the feeling it starts working you fell it plumping ND the amount of moisture it gives your lips I love it
Kenzie H.
Collinsville, IL
This product made my lips feel big and luscious. I really love this product, it is my favorite lip plumper I have yet to use. Very nice quality.
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?