BY TOO FACED #86 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ashley M.
Philadelphia, PA
A little pricy for my budget, but nice color. Felt good, lasted a while. Didn't plump too much but there was a small dofference. Smelled nice too.
Chelsey R.
Gardnerville , NV
Plumps and moisturizers your lips and leaves them with a cool tingling sensation. Plus some of the colors look absolutely stunning when applied!
Samantha R.
I like this lip tint/plumper. I do feel it plumps my lips slightly. The tint is pretty, it definitely moisturizes, and it's comfortable to wear.
Marta M.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Youre lips look very obviously significantly bigger! I got so many compliments that day! However so of the colors arent very true to the picture
Ale C.
I loved it at first but i wish it would last longer !!! :( i felt it only plumped my lips for about an hour or so and then went back to normal :(
Elizabeth F.
Canovanas, PR
This product you can't feel mint you put in your lips and and your lips look big you can feel soft she you use in your lips your pigment is good.
Kenzie H.
Collinsville, IL
This product made my lips feel big and luscious. I really love this product, it is my favorite lip plumper I have yet to use. Very nice quality.
Emilee B.
Cloquet, MN
Love this it work so good and I would use it every day of my life! I highly recommend this for people with naturally small lips it works so good!
Dulce A.
Midland, TX
Love love love it as soon as I apply it the feeling it starts working you fell it plumping ND the amount of moisture it gives your lips I love it
Inez F.
Bolingbrook, IL
I love how the product moistures my lips. I would like to try other similar items with a tint of color and maybe other scented lip items as well.
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?