BY TOO FACED #86 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Adilene S.
Arlington, TX
I love using this moisture plumping lip tint this is a nice tine color it make your lips look really good n you can wear it with anything and all day
Stephanie c.
Wasco, CA
Most lip moisture plumpers dry out my lips. I was suprised this kept my lips from drying out and fadeing. The tint is a perfect everyday lip product
Yulie T.
loved how it feels on my lips. plus the color is amazing, i would highly recommend. it a met my expectations, it is king lasting and it smells great
Emily N.
Richmond, KY
I love two faced products!This lip injection color bomb is awesome. The color lasts for a long time and the lip plumper in it is really good as well.
DéVay F.
I absolutely LOVE this product! It gave the perfect amount of color and fullness. I always get compliments when I wear my Too Faced plumping tint.
Kimber P.
Centerville, UT
This product did a good job of plumping my lips. I wasn't a fan of the tingling but I did know that it was working. It seemed to last for a while.
Ashley B.
Joliet, IL
This product makes my lips so good. My husband loves it when I wear this lip plumper. I have very thin lips and this made them just glow and grow.
Angie B.
Stockbridge, GA
This is my favorite lip plumper. I love the tingling feel as it works and give my lips the.perfect hint of color. Yes I would buy again and again.
Shelby P.
Really like this it feels nice and light on my lips. I got it online from the too faced website. Last awhile doesn't come off often easy to apply.
Mariana S.
It's okay. It plumps my lips but doesn't last too long and I hate the color I got which isn't too faces fault but ehh the gloss they have is better
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?