BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Cierra R.
Zephyrhills, FL
I'm obsessed with these!!! I like them so much more then their original lip plumper. Yes it is tingly but it isn't too much that you can't handle it.
Shelby A.
Tulsa, OK
I love that I can plump my lips without having to apply a color on top! It's just a one step solution! Plump works great and color always looks good.
Riena K.
Love all of two faced products! This one is great but I'm also a sucker for all lip products.. it gives them a plumpy look and just a bit of a tint..
Yulie T.
loved how it feels on my lips. plus the color is amazing, i would highly recommend. it a met my expectations, it is king lasting and it smells great
Emily N.
Richmond, KY
I love two faced products!This lip injection color bomb is awesome. The color lasts for a long time and the lip plumper in it is really good as well.
Adilene S.
Arlington, TX
I love using this moisture plumping lip tint this is a nice tine color it make your lips look really good n you can wear it with anything and all day
DéVay F.
I absolutely LOVE this product! It gave the perfect amount of color and fullness. I always get compliments when I wear my Too Faced plumping tint.
Kimber P.
Centerville, UT
This product did a good job of plumping my lips. I wasn't a fan of the tingling but I did know that it was working. It seemed to last for a while.
Angie B.
Stockbridge, GA
This is my favorite lip plumper. I love the tingling feel as it works and give my lips the.perfect hint of color. Yes I would buy again and again.
Mariana S.
It's okay. It plumps my lips but doesn't last too long and I hate the color I got which isn't too faces fault but ehh the gloss they have is better
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?