BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Samantha S.
Mt Sterling, KY
I absolutely love this product and have recommend on plenty of beauty pages on facebook love love love, it actually works and plumps your lips perfectly
Janett L.
At first it felt a little weird. But it was really moisturizing .the color wasn't too much I would repurchase and you can see the added plump just a bit.
Lexi B.
Colville, WA
This is a great product makes my lips look so good. I recommend this to girl with small dry lips gives moisture to lips and also plumps at the same time
Brooklynn S.
Glencoe, AL
This product allowed me to look like i have an upper lip again!! While also giving my lips a slight color, i got more of a nude color, for subtle looks.
Kezia A.
Conneaut, OH
Amazing product with a luscious tint for when you want color, but a more natural look. Hydrating, plumping and soft. Applies great and works wonderfully
Anjelica B.
Virginia Beach
I love the tint of color it leaves to your lips while making them look fuller in a natural way. I’ve bought his a few times and still do. It’s amazing.
Emily O.
Tumwater, WA
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Only good things to say about this! 10/10 recommend! Perfect color, and it actually makes your lips plumper! So pleasantly surprised!!!
Brittiney A.
Palm City, FL
BOMB! Love this stuff. I use it every day. It goes with all attire.. Gettin fancy or just relaxing it works with any look and gets those lips plumpin!
Neena L.
Staten Island, NY
The colors are gorgeous! Very wide range of colors however the plumping aspect burns. It's a little to intense for me so if your sensitive avoid this.
Jenna S.
Tyler, TX
Love this plumper! The color is perfect for a day look and it lasts a long time. It's a little expensive but too faced is generally a little pricey.
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?