BY TOO FACED #100 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Morgan K.
Wilmington, NC
This is my all time favorite lipstick. I have pretty thin lips and this makes my lips look fuller and more plump. I purchased this in the 'Plump It Up Pink' color about 2 years ago and still use it about once or twice a week. This lipstick will last you forever!
I absolutely love the Too Faced Lip Injection color Bomb! The tint is the perfect shade without giving too much color. More like a lip gloss effect. Stays on and doesn't end up on your teeth or glasses when you drink or eat. I would definitely buy this again!
Kimberly J.
Murchison, TX
Moisturizes my lips, but also looks great! Most lip plumpers dry my lips out but this hydrates them. Great price and is easy to use. Long lasting. Will definitely purchase more in the future. I can wear this multiple times a week and still wear it the next day.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
I love the beautiful tint this leaves on my lips. It's moisturizing and plumping at the same time. It's not overwhelmingly burning on my lips as some are. I don't really fall into the pluming effect as I've never really seen any of these actually plump my lips.
Rachelle M.
Charlotte, NC
This lip tint was ok, nothing special. It did burn my lips when I used it. I've used different brands of lip plumper, however, this one burned the most (not tingled, burned). I still kept it because I liked the color, but stopped using after a few times.
Alycia B.
Bradenton, FL
I can't say enough good things about this product/brand. Not only is the packing and presentation very appealing, but the product is just as good. It does leave a slight tingling sensation, which I loved because it made me confident that the product was doing something. The color was just the right amount of "tint", application was smooth and easy and I did notice a more plump appearance to my lips.Plus, Too Faced is cruelty-free which is a HUGE plus for me!
Katie L.
Columbus, OH
Tried this product in the store once while I was walking around Ulta. I feel like it did make my lips a little plumper, but I couldn't handle this stinging sensation and had to remove it before leaving the store. Results weren't work the pain for me, and my lips really aren't that sensitive.
Kera A.
Ellington, CT
Great color, moisturizing, and I definitely see a difference in my lips after using it. The "tingle/burn" sensation is not overwhelming in my opinion. My favorite color is Coral Pop; I also own Bigger Berry and Eastwood Red which are both great for the fall and winter. Wear time is not bad.
Salina S.
I absolutely love Too Faced's Lip Injection Color Bomb. I use to not like plumping glosses, I already have full lips, but it does bring everything together! Plus it has a cute light tint to my lips. You can never go wrong with Too Faced, would recommend.
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
I loved this product! I've got a few different colors because the formula is amazing. I liked the intense tingle that you feel on your lips with this product but if you have sensitive skin you may want to try one of Too Faced's other lip injection products since this is the extreme formula. I do think my lips looked and felt more supple and full.
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?