BY TOO FACED #88 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Paola G.
Laredo, TX
I love using this product makes my lips feel plumper. I only have the nude one which I love using during the summer time. Makes my lips look juicy and full.
Holly S.
Bowling Green, KY
In love! This product plumps while giving color and moisture. It does burn/sting as most plumpers do, but nothing unbearable. The candy pink color is gorg!!
Alyssa D.
Sparks, NV
This is a fantastic combination of their unique plumping formula in an easy to apply tint. Light color with an all natural full appearance. I love Too faced.
Stephanie L.
Love this lip plumping stick that has a tint of color!!! I would recommend this to anyone who wants a great lip color that's not real heavy and not too dark
Jayna M.
This plumps really well. It doesn't last very long but it doesn't burn either. The color is very nice. I got coral pop. It goes well with my pale complexion
Alicia G.
Smiths Grove, KY
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint more...
This really made my lips look voluptuous and smooth! The only drawback was the color- it was much more sheer than I expected, and I had to really coat it on.
tiffany s.
I love this stuff works amazing... You can't go wrong with picking this product and the out come is amazing.. Its long last and it looks great all day long..
Carrie D.
Yadkinville, NC
This Product Gets Ur Lips A Little Warm But If Your Looking For Plumper Lips This Will Do The Trick! I Have Used It An I'm Fully Satisfied With My Outcome!!
Claudia Z.
this is a great product makes ur lips so soft and buttery ❤❤the color is great and my order came quick this product was easy to use and met my expectations
Alexandra T.
North Reading, MA
This is my favorite thing in the world! I own multiple in every color because they plump, they stain, and they don't dry out your lips! Highly recommended.
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?