BY TOO FACED #96 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jes C.
Lansing, MI
Color faces faster than I would like and has the tendanccy to separate. Does, however visibly plump the lips and the tingling sensation isn't too uncomfortable.
Amanda M.
Hemet
It makes your lips look stunningly plump and it comes in various shades that i like. I would recomend this product to anyone who asks me what i use on my lips.
Jeanette L.
This lip gloss/ lip injection comes hand in hand it has a pretty tone to the color and makes my Lil lips look and feel bigger and better. Great quality make up
Morgan B.
Brooklyn, NY
Plumps as promised, love the tingle and the minty taste, but the wear time isn't very good. The color payoff is great and the packaging is cute and functional.
Kennedy E.
Chamblee, GA
Smooth application. Very light color. Okay plumping not Super visibale. Would reccomend for first timers who don't want to
Experience the sleztreme tingilimg.
Shelby G.
Nampa, ID
I loved this product. This is a great product if you dont feel like doing the"Kylie Jenner Challenge" lol. Itis also a cute color and it made me a litte happy
Marina M.
Sanford, FL
Love it ! Bought twice directly from company website. Came is beautiful box with a lot of samples. Moisturize and plump my lips and color stay for long time.
Danette T.
Maurice, LA
Love this product . My lips are so small this makes them actually appear. I love how it is just a lip tint, when I don't want to wear any lipsticks and stain.
Madison G.
Charlotte, NC
Love love this lip plumper! I love the variety of this type of lip plumper. I feel as though it gives me just enough lip plump to where it’s natural looking.
Holly S.
Bowling Green, KY
In love! This product plumps while giving color and moisture. It does burn/sting as most plumpers do, but nothing unbearable. The candy pink color is gorg!!
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?