BY TOO FACED #86 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kenzie K.
Burton, MI
I love this lip tint! It has a great smooth formula with a yummy taste! Although the color doesn't last as long as I'd like too, it's still very pretty while it's on.
Alyssa N.
I've recently started using this plumbing lip tint and I can definitely notice my lips are more plump while using this plus adds a nice pop of color, great product.
Amanda P.
Hialeah, FL
I use it in the bigger berry color, the difference is when used in thin-lipped since thickens a bit, it doesn't last very one without a lip primer, its my first time using this product
Nikki M.
Plainfield, IL
I really don't think it's fair to write a review for any "Too Faced Lip Injection" products; especially considering I haven't used them recently. It's not fair to the brand and it's definitely not fair to the consumer/customer.
Laura W.
Delton, MI
Love this product. Some women say it makes their lips tingle and it's too intense. I personally love it.
I'm a repeat user. Because I'm older my lips were getting thinner. This product has brought the youthfulness back to my lips. I would definitely recommend it.
Darlene A.
San Antonio, TX
Plumper,fuller and gorgeous lips even the color. I absolutely love my all time favorite. Does not sting like some other products do ,also does not dry up your lips
Olga S.
Cicero, IL
This really plumps my lips and love that it's tinted so if I only want to have something light on this is my go to product. It's a must have in your cosmetic bag
Natalie L.
Greenville, NC
I love using this plumping lip tint because it doesn't give too much color and it is not too sticky for my liking. It's intense and I love the results and color payoff when I use it.
Shantel P.
Albany, NY
If you are looking for bigger looking lips natural way welltoo faced injection lip color bolm will do the job adding a shine to the lips and also to moisturize and plum your lips.
Tara R.
Highland, CA
Ugh just an amazing product all around! Imand they last so long!! When i first bought it i had bought 2 because I thought it would run out fast but im still going strong!!!! Have not had to even open my other one yet!đź’•
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?