BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Jocelyn G.
Conley, GA
Works amazingly, My lips are visibly fuller but not exaggeratingly full. It has a very pretty color tint to it which I absolutely love . I also love the moisturizing feeling after using it.
Karen C.
I loved this moisture tint because it was lightweight and not heavy at all. The color was perfect for my skin and it was long lasting. It was affordable so I bought 2. It met my expectations as always I cannot complain with too faced products. I would def buy again!
Mariela A.
Potrero, CA
Totally love this lip balm. one of my favorite. i would recommend it to everyone. it makes your lips so fresh and it las really long in your mouth its not sticky or greasy.
Kenzie K.
Burton, MI
I love this lip tint! It has a great smooth formula with a yummy taste! Although the color doesn't last as long as I'd like too, it's still very pretty while it's on.
Alyssa N.
I've recently started using this plumbing lip tint and I can definitely notice my lips are more plump while using this plus adds a nice pop of color, great product.
Laura W.
Delton, MI
Love this product. Some women say it makes their lips tingle and it's too intense. I personally love it.
I'm a repeat user. Because I'm older my lips were getting thinner. This product has brought the youthfulness back to my lips. I would definitely recommend it.
Amanda P.
I use it in the bigger berry color, the difference is when used in thin-lipped since thickens a bit, it doesn't last very one without a lip primer, its my first time using this product
Nikki M.
Plainfield, IL
I really don't think it's fair to write a review for any "Too Faced Lip Injection" products; especially considering I haven't used them recently. It's not fair to the brand and it's definitely not fair to the consumer/customer.
Darlene A.
San Antonio, TX
Plumper,fuller and gorgeous lips even the color. I absolutely love my all time favorite. Does not sting like some other products do ,also does not dry up your lips
Natalie L.
Greenville, NC
I love using this plumping lip tint because it doesn't give too much color and it is not too sticky for my liking. It's intense and I love the results and color payoff when I use it.
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?