BY TOO FACED #87 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sara D.
Reseda, CA
This is so good for plumping lips. I have no lips but when I apply this it gives me a boost it very much met my expectations, easy to apply and I would recommend this to anyone who had small lips
Jennifer D.
Elizabeth, NJ
I loved using this Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb Lip tint! It made my lips feel so nice, plump and full and to color was phenomenal! Can't wait to try more shades.
Rosa E.
Such a great product ! i would love to try it out again !! love a lot of Too Faced products , they are so easy to work with and long lasting ! can't go wrong with any of these products!! can't wait to tell my friends about it :)
Kasey L.
Grove City, OH
I love this. It is very lightweight and comfortable. It does make your lips tingle and it burns a little if you get it outside of your lip line but nothing too painful.
Tracy S.
Pearland, TX
I love lip products and too faced has some greats as well! This onesie fun and not too harsh when you're going for a soft look. Love it and my other too faced products
Nicole B.
Pueblo, CO
I love this stuff. Gives your lips a good tint without looking like lipstick. Also plumps your lips. Easy to apply and cute packaging. Bought at Ulta. Would buy again.
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Es un buen producto algo que no me gusta es que cuando lo aplico mis labios siento un hormigueo ,pero creo que es por que te hace crecer tus labios ,es un buen producto bien pigmentado y super bueno me encanta la marca Too Faced
Mariela A.
Potrero, CA
Totally love this lip balm. one of my favorite. i would recommend it to everyone. it makes your lips so fresh and it las really long in your mouth its not sticky or greasy.
Jocelyn G.
Conley, GA
Works amazingly, My lips are visibly fuller but not exaggeratingly full. It has a very pretty color tint to it which I absolutely love . I also love the moisturizing feeling after using it.
Karen C.
I loved this moisture tint because it was lightweight and not heavy at all. The color was perfect for my skin and it was long lasting. It was affordable so I bought 2. It met my expectations as always I cannot complain with too faced products. I would def buy again!
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?