BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Amanda R.
I LOVE the Two Faced products and I have several different shades of this product. Or I had!
I messed up and left some in my car and they melted and it just made me sick!
Ariana R.
Reidsville, NC
Omg I love this lip stick,it is the Bom and it works for all woman Black wight Brown all Woman who like lip stick I tell everyone about it it is grate and wonderful and give your lips a full look
Ashley A.
Midlothian, VA
I wish I could give this ten stars. Eastwood Red is the BEST everyday red. I always reach for it. The tingle is mild and gives a nice fullness. I'm definitely getting more colors.
Sara D.
Reseda, CA
This is so good for plumping lips. I have no lips but when I apply this it gives me a boost it very much met my expectations, easy to apply and I would recommend this to anyone who had small lips
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Es un buen producto algo que no me gusta es que cuando lo aplico mis labios siento un hormigueo ,pero creo que es por que te hace crecer tus labios ,es un buen producto bien pigmentado y super bueno me encanta la marca Too Faced
Rosa E.
Such a great product ! i would love to try it out again !! love a lot of Too Faced products , they are so easy to work with and long lasting ! can't go wrong with any of these products!! can't wait to tell my friends about it :)
Tracy S.
Pearland, TX
I love lip products and too faced has some greats as well! This onesie fun and not too harsh when you're going for a soft look. Love it and my other too faced products
Jennifer D.
Elizabeth, NJ
I loved using this Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb Lip tint! It made my lips feel so nice, plump and full and to color was phenomenal! Can't wait to try more shades.
Nicole B.
Pueblo, CO
I love this stuff. Gives your lips a good tint without looking like lipstick. Also plumps your lips. Easy to apply and cute packaging. Bought at Ulta. Would buy again.
Kasey L.
Grove City, OH
I love this. It is very lightweight and comfortable. It does make your lips tingle and it burns a little if you get it outside of your lip line but nothing too painful.
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?

Kohl's