BY TOO FACED #94 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lisbeth G.
Morrow, GA
It worked pretty good it's a great moisturizing it makes your lips berry plump Thea are berry pigmented I love the fact that they have a variety of colors. Trutly recommend.
Chelsea M.
Jupiter, FL
Really enjoyed the subtle tint to this plumper. The "plumper" did not burn or have any stinging effect like some plumpers do. Used on a daily basis, sometimes as a base when I needed more lip color.
Sarah L.
Nashville, TN
Love the color I get with this product. Great for daytime wear and kept my lips feeling hydrated without being too heavy. Would also highly recommend to anyone looking for a lip tint to wear to work.
Levy R.
El Mirage, AZ
Loved that it had a hint of tint. It made a difference that i could see right away.
Ive tried other plumping products like burned.brhia one just tingled and it went away after a few minutes. Love it
Ichigo R.
Cicero, IL
If you want your limps to look plumper and perfect, then this product is fro you. If you ever wanted to have more, or just feel good about yourself, or even impress a guy then this is your product.
Danell T.
Seattle, WA
I kinda like it, however it didn't plump my lips much... I would totally give it five stars had it done it. Though the color is so cute, I will wear it just as a lip tint because of how cute it is.
Chelsea T.
Belmont, NC
I always love plumping lip gloss but sometimes they can really dry out your lips. This feels like a chapstick but goes on smooth like a gloss with perfect color and finish!
Alexia M.
San Francisco, CA
I love this lip pumper it's really good it makes my lips big but no to big I really like it a lot and it haves a lot of mosisture favorite too faced lip injection pumper
Amanda R.
I LOVE the Two Faced products and I have several different shades of this product. Or I had!
I messed up and left some in my car and they melted and it just made me sick!
Ashley A.
Midlothian, VA
I wish I could give this ten stars. Eastwood Red is the BEST everyday red. I always reach for it. The tingle is mild and gives a nice fullness. I'm definitely getting more colors.
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?