BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What are the ingredients in this?1 Answers
  • ???Does this work?? I've been on the hunt for something ...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as too faced lip injection ? 1 Answers
Taylor B.
Grants Pass, OR
You defiantly get what you pay for, amazing quality and color! Weather you are going to a formal occasion, or school, this color can add a personal spotlight to your face, and highlight your features as well.
HEATHER K.
Fullerton, CA
I love this nude lip injection. Plumps up my lips and makes them look perfecly soft. Has a slight tingling sensation when applying but that goes away after a while. Nice packaging and great to toss in purse
jared e.
Carson, CA
Use for those day when i want to give my lips that extra umph and will certainly give the desired results. First time using this product and thus far will continue to repurchase.
Dalyza R.
If you want a good lip plumper, this is it. Want a little color? There's a variety. The burn/tingle sensation for me only lasted the first use. I saw immediate results. Best product!
Katelyn B.
Gulfport, MS
I had never used a lip plumper before purchasing this product so using it for the first time felt a little bizarre; my lips were on fire! The final product was well worth it. The color smudged a bit more than I may have liked but the pigment was really rich. I would definitely buy it again.
Amie C.
Norfolk, NE
This product is great for not only plumping but for color as well. Both do great. I really do notice a difference with my lips before and after I use it. I also like the subtle tint to the color as well.
Stephanie V.
Seattle, WA
GUYSSS This product I can't get enough of. I love this thing it really work plumps yore lips makes them look bigger fuller in minutes it's a holly Grail product. Has a stinging sensation when applied
Jess F.
Harwich, MA
This plumping lip tint is awesome. I was nervous at first but I loved the color and my lips def got plump. If you never have used a plumper yet I would definitely suggest this
Alexa G.
Shapleigh, ME
I use this product due to my smaller lips. This give my lips a little more volume but I am BUMMED too faced it getting rid of this crayon formula and replacing it with a gloss.
Heather L.
Morrisville, MO
Really great colors! I don't so much like the way my lips feel after but I guess that's any plumper for you. I don't know how much actual "plumping" it does to my lips, but I do really love the colors!
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?