BY TOO FACED #96 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
To begin I have 3 colors for this lip plumper from too faces I use them when blending other products to give me that little plump I need the only bad thing I've noticed is that around my lips it gets irritated and turns red when I then have to apply more make up but it's not too much. Nevertheless it's a great product that moisturizes your lips and plumps well!
I bought this product in Never Enough Nude, which I believe is discontinued now. I love the color, which is natural of course, but that's not to say this is not an intensely pigmented lip treatment. I ordered online and thought when purchasing that the color would be more sheer. I would say pigment-wise that it's like a lipstick. I did feel a tingle, but I also have to admit I didn't really notice much if any plumping. It might work fur someone else, but since the point is the pumping action, it's just a nice lipstick for me.
Anna Kate A.
Have only used this lip tint a handful of times and was really happy with it each time. It glides on smooth and gives my lips a pretty pink glow, all while plumping- of course. I did notice that my lips looked more full after application, but it wasn't extremely noticeable. Would probably try the Lip Injection Extreme next time.
Sarah M.
I love these but beware if you have sensitive lips. They absolutely plump my lips up but they also have a pretty powerful sting to them. I don't personally mind that but I know many people will. The nude shade specifically is my favorite because the color is beautiful without looking like concealer on my lips.
Marisa K.
Lancaster, PA
The Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint is the BOMB! The tingling sensation when you swipe the hue across your lips you can feel your lips plumping up like a peach. It comes in a variety of shades to go with your mood of the day! Totally keep one in your purse for the perfect smooch.
Vanessa G.
Phoenix
Review for: Other more...
I am a big fan of too faced cosmetics, not only does the product do what it says it's going to do, but it's long lasting. I got this particular lip balm in nude, love it, it's color is as advertised, and the tingle from the plump injection is instant! Instant and lasts a while, doesn't really smudge, just a great piece to have on the go, quick and easy application, you can wear it with or without a lip primer.
Review for: Eastwood Red more...
I really like this product because of the plumping effect it leaves on your lips. I purchased mine through a subscription box and I find myself using it everytime I do my makeup, however, after it gets done tingling it means the plumping process is over and thats when I wipe it off because I don't find the color too flattering on me. Overall the product is really nice and does what it says.
Vivian K.
Absolutely love this product. I heard a lot of good thing about it before I got it and I love how plumps my lips while still giving it the color that it needs. I highly recommend this product to people who need a good lip plumper. And if you do get a lip plumper, you might as well get one that is tinted.
Cindy M.
I absolutely love it !!! All of s products of too Faced are excellent and this plumping lip is the best. I love it because the pigmentation is very good, smells so nice, good coverage, the colors are very beautiful ... It is very easy to apply and lasts for hours which is great
Michelle M.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint more...
I have the pink one and the nude one of these and I love them because they’re very pigmented and they plump up my lips. However, they do tend to irritate your lips A LOT if you use too much which is definitely a drawback. You have to be careful not to get it outside your lip line so it doesn’t irritate your actual skin. Also it leaves my lips looking plump for quite awhile.
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?