BY TOO FACED #88 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

LeeAnn E.
Valdosta, GA
I freaked out a bit when I used it for the first time, my lips were tingly and felt like i got stung by a bee! But after that went away, I was in LOVE!! Not too much plump, and lasted while I ate, drank, and smoked!!
Carolynn A.
Copperas Cove, TX
I love it if you want that Kylie jenner lip look it a really good product and it smell really great it gives you that lift and look you want to plump them lips up
Kailey D.
Imperial, MO
Let me start off by saying... This stuff REALLY works. However it burns. Oh my goodness does it burn! If you don't mind that and want a plumper that actually works, this one is for you!
Veronica T.
El Monte
TOO FACED LIP INJECTION IS SO MOISTURIZING MANY COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM TO COMPLIMENT YOUR SKIN TONE . DOESN'T HAVE A T SENSATION AND GIVES YOUR LIPS A FULLER LOOK.
sandra w.
Erie, PA
This product is great in price and works well except for the tingling sensation you get when its on. Aside from that i love this product. I'm normally a lip gloss girl but this i just love.
Yessenia B.
Palmdale, CA
Besides leaving my lips plump and cute is how lovely the tint looks. I'm not all about lipstick bold and bright maybe nude shades but this here leaves it just perfect for me. I love it
Monica G.
Ewa Beach, HI
I love their tint makes my lips voluminous and color last all day.i love the reds and holiday collection.i love too faced from.eyeshadow to lipgloss and they have flavor in your lips.
Samantha H.
Louisville, KY
this stuff is magical!! the tingle it leaves on your lips lets you KNOW its working! it gives my lips an instantly beautiful plump while giving them a nice color.
Taylor B.
Grants Pass, OR
You defiantly get what you pay for, amazing quality and color! Weather you are going to a formal occasion, or school, this color can add a personal spotlight to your face, and highlight your features as well.
jared e.
Carson, CA
Use for those day when i want to give my lips that extra umph and will certainly give the desired results. First time using this product and thus far will continue to repurchase.
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?