BY TOO FACED #88 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sarah T.
Columbus, OH
I really like this product because it gives my lips a fuller look and a nice color and the same time. It's also nice during the winter when my lips are dry because it moisturizes them as well.
Rianna Y.
Portland, OR
Works good. Not too much of a plumes but adds a little volume not f or people with itty bitty lips who really was some change in size but good for a little extra oomf.
Patty S.
Orlando, FL
I am obsessed with lip plumpers. This is by far one of the better ones that I have tried , as the color is very long lasting. I am a first time user of this brand, however it is at the top of my list. I would buy again!
Wendy T.
Marshall, TX
Color was good, does what it does. if you dont like the sensation of sting or cant bare any type of pain not for everyone,but if you can it deffently works. wish the plump lasted longer tho.
Danielle F.
I loved using this for a quick easy to go look. However, I noticed it didn't last all day. I don't mind reapplying it, but I know that this would bother others. It's a great product for me, but this one factor would greatly through off some makeup guru consumers.
Crysta M.
I don't know if it plumps my lips very much, but I do know that it leaves a burning sensation! My husband will not kiss me when I wear it because it transfers over and he hates the feeling.
Karla L.
South Gate, CA
I love the Too Faced plump lips . It gives me that little extra from that I need so when I'm going out I feel super good them lips look amazing the colors amazing and my lips look a little bit bigger than that usually are
Victoria M.
Rochester, MN
Purchased once at Sephora, because the stylist said it worked wonderful. So I bought I used it for about two weeks and nothing it didn't look different. So I switched it to another one. Keeps its color but doesn't plump.
LeeAnn E.
Valdosta, GA
I freaked out a bit when I used it for the first time, my lips were tingly and felt like i got stung by a bee! But after that went away, I was in LOVE!! Not too much plump, and lasted while I ate, drank, and smoked!!
Valencia J.
Colonial Heights, VA
The color this product leaves on my lips is fantastic. It gives my lips the extra pop. It definitely reached my expectations. The price was valuable and affordable.
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?