BY TOO FACED #96 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Daysi E.
Fort Worth, TX
I've always wanted to plump my lips being that my lips are small, I was always not sure about using a lip product to plump my lips because I didn't think it would work but this Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb is literally the bomb!
Natasha J.
Memphis, TN
I liked the idea of this more than the product itself. I liked the ease of application and the way it felt on my lips, but I just couldn't find a color that I really liked.
Dalila M.
I personally think these are amazing! not only does if plump your lips, it plumps them for a few dollars. why go to get lip injections for hundreds of dollars when you can simplyou go to your nearest ulta/sephora and get it there.
May T.
Hartford , MI
I love too face lip ejection!!! It does exactly what it say and the colors are gorgeous! I do have to say that it does sting a little bit. So if that's something you don't like then you probably won't like it
Tara G.
Crown Point, IN
This color complements more pale skin tones. I wouldn't purchase it if you are darker skin tone. It's a good value and it's not very pricey. It was my first time trying it and I liked it a lot. Yes I would recommend it to others.
Paige W.
Laurel, MS
There is a little tingle factor and the color is a good neutral color however I am just not a fan of this lip tint because I'm so use to wearing long lasting lipsticks :(
Travis Scott C.
Hazard, KY
Awesome products , these work great, fuller lips, great shades , I would recommend these products to clients and friends ,too faced product knocks it outta the park again
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi
This is a very nice lip plumper, this one stands out because it's not like a gloss but feels more like a creamy lip crayon. The colors are beautiful and it lasts along time . I would recommend these
Hayes W.
Du Bois, PA
Too Faced everything is awesome! You can literally FEEL this plumper working. It's really nice to pull your look together when you need something to brighten you up but I used mine every single day until I was scraping the tube.
Genesi R.
This is a great product it makes my lips look so.much Fuller and nicer they feel so smooth when I use this lip tint it has a nice color and it doesn't clump the product together on your lips
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?