BY TOO FACED #86 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tyani J.
Denver, CO
Two in one! this stuff is amazing for plumping and it also has a natural tint to it so you don't have to wait for your plumper to dry before you put on a bit of color. it's amazing!
Chrissy R.
Saint Charles, MO
This product does work! However it does give a tingling sensation in your lips. I love the thick crayon shape and the nude color! Definitely a keeper... If you can find a sale on it
Jaci C.
Denver, CO
I have yet to try this product because it does look like it would definitely help keep your lips a lot more hydrated than the other lip injection. You could get this product at Sephora and Ulta. All the Too Faced product have the cutest packaging!
Melanie B.
Love this lip tiny and love the moisture you get as well as the way it really does plump up your lips. Would recommend to anyone who is a lip gloss kind of girl.
ROBIN H.
MANCHESTER, KY
I have been looking for a product that plumps your lips and would love to try this product out. Plus I'm a huge fan when it come to light pinks and nudes and it also helps plump them, so that's a huge plus.
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
Im in LOVE with this product it works so so so good and it works amazing. The product its self comes in amazing packaging This was the first time I've ever used this product and at first i thought it wouldn't work but I thought wrong it works so so good
Kira S.
Williamsport, PA
A good lip plumping tint for those that just want a little bit of pigment, it leaves lips soft. Although it does not have extreme pigment, the color eastwood red is my favorite.
Tammy S.
Toledo, OH
Love everything about this product! The color options are wonderful and the packaging is pretty too. I'm a big fan of every product by too faced. I've been using this product for about a year and I've had nothing except great experience!
Jailene H.
Hialeah, FL
The too faced plumping lip tint has been so far the one I always have in my purse with me. My man always compliments me whenever I put this on so this is a always on the go.
Lauren K.
Terre Haute, IN
This lip plumper did not make my lips burn which is a plus. I wish it would have plumped them up a bit more but I was overall satisfied, especially with the gorgeous lip tint.
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?