BY TOO FACED #96 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Caitlin M. N.
Belle Vernon, PA
I love this three in one product! i love the color pay off and the plumping/moisturizing effect it gives to the lips. perfect product. always worth the money when coming from too faced.
Hannah C.
Terrell, TX
Too painful for me! Definitely plumps the lips but in a very uncomfortable burning way. Also made my lips look very irritated which wasn't a good look if planning to wear this on its own.
Vilma B.
Los Angeles, CA
This definitely works not only for making the lips look fuller but also as a moisturizer I apply it before applying lip stick or lip gloss especially because my lips tend to get dry alot
Luna C.
El Paso, TX
It actually makes your lips plump not like an exaggerated plump that everyone would notice and tell you used a lip plump, but a natural plump and it is also moisturizing, really liked it.
Tiffany C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I wanted to really like the Too Faved Lip Injection Color Bomb. It does plump your lips but at a price. For me when I use this my lips sting and burn. I know they say beauty is pain but for me it just isn't worth it.
Codie I.
Marion, OH
Like any mom I'm huge on 2 in 1 products. I love too faced and all I've always loved their lip formulas. This plumps without the burn and the shade leaves just enough color to amp you up without looking over done
Charlotte B.
Annapolis
There is not a big burning sensation because it also moisturizers. If you like only a little bit of plumper, than you will like this. The good part of this lip plumper compared to the others, is that it is colored. The two other lip plumpers from Too Faced are clear, so I give that a thumbs up.
bay s.
Amarillo, TX
and amazing pumper I would definitely recommend and it's not that expensive but there are other places that may have a cheaper you just have to find the right thing to do. definitely buy it again and it is very easy to apply and looks amazing on the skin
Kristen M.
Buffalo, NY
This stuff really tingles! But I was pleasantly surprised by the color payoff. They are pretty pigmented. And the tingle is something you get used to. They are pretty comfortable to wear otherwise. Give them a try if you want a lip plumper with some color.
Tyani J.
Denver, CO
Two in one! this stuff is amazing for plumping and it also has a natural tint to it so you don't have to wait for your plumper to dry before you put on a bit of color. it's amazing!
Jossi M.
Christy H.
Does this product work? I have been looking for a good lip plumper.
Elena R.
Lake Mary, FL
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Madison Z.
How pigmented is this product?